Friendly home care in Solihull
If you or your loved one need a little extra help to stay safe and independent at home, home care is a great way to expand your network and support your family. We provide home care in Solihull and the surrounding areas, bringing your loved one into our community of compassionate and caring individuals who have their best interests at heart.
With your loved one’s care needs covered, you can focus on spending time together as a family or managing the admin and finance that comes with caring for someone, knowing we’ll always have your back and take excellent care of your family.
What is home care?
No two home care packages are the same. Care is completely flexible and tailored around the individual. We can visit as little or as often as you need us, and all visits will be tracked on our digital system to provide total transparency and accountability to the family.
- Personal care: help with everyday tasks that have become difficult, such as washing, dressing, getting up and going to bed, and continence care.
- Support with medication: remembering how often to take medication and the right dose can be tricky. We can supervise and open any difficult packaging.
- Cleaning and tidying: we’ll keep the house spick and span and make sure there isn’t any clutter or trip hazards. We can also assist with laundry and ironing.
- Shopping and cooking: we keep the cupboards fully stocked and can prepare nutritious meals to order. Just let us know what your loved one enjoys eating.
- Company on trips: whether it’s making sure your loved one reaches their destination safely or enjoying a trip out together, we can be there to keep them safe.
- Companionship: we’re a regular, friendly face that you or your loved one can rely on; here to listen, chat or share a hobby.
The 5 simple steps to start home care
Arranging home care couldn’t be easier. We’ve broken the process down into 5 simple steps:
1. Give us a call to talk through your needs.
2. Book an initial assessment. We’ll come to you or your loved one’s home and put together a digital care plan together. You can sign it off then and there or take some time to think about it.
3. We match you or your loved one with a carer with the right skills and interests. If you'd like to change your carer at any time, just let us know.
4. We’ll start visiting at the agreed time.
5. We provide ongoing support, including reviewing the care plan and adapting care as required.
The most important aspect of choosing a care provider is to find people you can trust and feel comfortable with. We’re always available if you want to talk to one of the team or have any worries or concerns. Clear communication is key, and you can get in touch with us using the app, phone, or email.